Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Questionnaire # 3

A bag from a local, traveling to his remote home on the river. 12 hours away from the town, only reachable by boat. On the Rio Napo, Ecuador, January 2010.

Here is a little questionnaire from Kris’ blog “This will hurt me…”

Do you have any pets?
No, I do not.

What was the last book you read?
Paul Theroux: Mein anderes Leben [My other life]. Today in the train.

Do you like to cook?
Yes, mostly.

What kind of food do you like?
I like muesli, rice, salat. And Gummibärchen [wine gums].

Do you have brothers and sisters?
Two brothers.

Which sport do you like?
Running, anything outdoors, water sports, …. And all kind of sport, it is my profession.

Do you live alone?
No, I do not. I live together mit my husband and my two sons.

Do you live in a house or an apartment?
A house.

Have you ever lived in another country?
No, I have not.

Have you ever met a famous person?
No, I have not a person how is so famous that nearly everybody knows. But I met a person whom nearly all sailors in Germany know.

How do you spend your free time?
Reading, running, playing with my kids, doing something on the computer

Tell me about a favourite event of your adulthood.
Crossing the Atlantic on a thiny sailboat. 24 days from Gran Canaria to St. Lucia.

Tell me about a favourite event of your childhood.
Summer holidays with my parents and brothers in the Alps.

What are your hobbies?
Things I mentioned that I do in my free time.

What countries have you visited?

A map with all the countries I've travelled.


visited 63 states (28%)

And yes I know far to much red on this map. In many countrys, like Russia or Jemen, I have only been in one corner or island. We like to travel slow and over land or on the ocean.


Which country are you from?
Germany.

What do you do on Sundays?
The same things I do in my free time.

What do you do? What's your job?
I’m master in Sport / Physical Education. In the moment I work as a teacher in a special school for children which are hearing-impaired.

What is your motto in life?
Follow your dreams, never stop. - Home is wherever you are, if there's love there too. - No risk, no fun, no future.

What kind of people do you like?
Tolerant and open minded people. And like Kris said, interesting and funny people, too.

Which languages do you speak?
I speak German and English, a bit French, little Spanish.

What are you best at?
I am open for new things, for changes, for adventures.

Whom do you respect the most?
I respect most people who can think in an independent way.



Who has had the most influence in your life?
My husband.

Would you like to be famous?
No, I don’t.

What do you think you will be doing five years from now?
Something different, maybe I explore unknown territory.

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?
More a late evening person.

How many times did you move as a child?
Two times.

What cartoon character best illustrates you?
I have no idea.

If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
That is so hard to answer, yes perhaps Pago Pago.

If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
I skip this.

What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
To be able to speak the local language, fluend.

Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I did do that for a long time. Then I married him.

Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
Both. Because my husband although likes to take photos.

Are you a beach, country or city person?
A small town is nice. But I have lived in Berlin and Cologne.

Where do you spend most of your money?
For traveling. That means long travels without an income in this time.

The owner from the bag lives in this village.

1 comment:

Kris McCracken said...

Pago Pago has been on my list for a long time too.